MY FIRST LOVE (EPISODE 20)

TEMI POV
"I woke up reaching for my side and I felt an empty spot. I sit up and a smile came across my face as I recalled last night, he is just the perfect guy for me I said to myself.
"I climbed down from the bed and I felt a small pain between my thighs and that was because is been long I have sex so it was like I was disvirgin again." I walked slowly to the bathroom and off his shirt I put on.
"I was in the bathtub washing my body when I felt someone collect the sponge from me. I looked up and it was Luhan with just his boxer, I smiled and said can you please let me bath in peace.
"He splash water on my face and I let out a girly scream and laugh you are so naughty I said and draw him into the bathtub with me .We looked into each other eyes and I draw him nearer to me and kiss him which he responded back too.
"We are still in our own world when we heard a knock on the door. We looked at each other and both talk at the same time.
"Who is that?
"Temi, Abayomi the food is ready said Luhan's mum and I brought you a new dress Temi she said and was about to enter when Luhan quickly came out of the bathroom and went to meet her.
"Mum Goodmorning he said and quickly collect the dress from her." Where is Temi? Let me see her she said and attempt to enter.
"Mum she is taking her bath said Luhan and block his mum from entering. She will come and see you when she is through he said.
"Luhan why are you wet said his mom looking at him suspicious. I.......Just finished taking my bath said Luhan and quickly closed the door on his mum because he knows his mum can be too inquisitive.
LUHAN'S POV
"I went back into the bathroom and met Temi laughing. I looked at her with a puppy eyes and said are you mocking me now I said and off my boxer before entering into the bathtub with her.
" Lulu are you not ashamed she said and cover her eyes. You have already seen it before so stop behaving innocent ma'am I said and She turned her back at me, I looked at her and said are you angry at me now.
" She gave me the sponge and told me to scrub her back for her and I felt my joystick hard.
"I scrub her back gently and use that opportunity to touch her breasts.
"Really Lulu she said and face me, is that where I told you to scrub she said . You can't just torment me like that ,you know you make me go crazy I said and draw her closer with me.
"She put her hands on my neck ,her legs widen for me and she wrapped them around my waist.
"I looked into her and said I love you Temi before I thrust into her and the rest I leave you to imagine that.
TEMI POV
"We both came out of the bathroom and dress up. I put on the dress Luhan's mum bought for me and it was very beautiful. I tied my hair in a ponytail and we head downstairs holding each other hands. We head to the dinning room and met his mum waiting for us.
"Why did you guys take long ? have been waiting for you guys for past twenty minutes she said and told us to sit down while she dish the food. How are you feeling now Temi she asked and I told her am okay now ma.
"We all eat in silent when Luhan's mum break the silence. Abayomi are you eating or you are eating her because you have been staring at her since that you didn't know your spoon is inside my food.
" I looked into her plate and we both smiled. Temi I can see my son is crazy in love with you please don't break his heart, if he offend you, you can come to me and I will help you deal with him .
"Alright ma I said feeling shy while Luhan's just keep smiling. I have to go now she said and peck her son before leaving the dinning.
" Lulu your mom is so nice, how I wish my mom and I are this close I said and was cut short by the ringing of my phone, I checked the caller and it was my mum.
"Hi mum, how is your trip? I said smiling.
"Temi dear, thank God you are no more angry with us, Well I have a surprise for you she said.
"What is the surprise mum, you know I hate being in suspense I said and rolled my eyes while Luhan keep looking at me.
"Did you know Mr Frank your dad friend, we met at Dubai with his family. Can you still remember Justin his first son that came to greet us when you are both little.
"He asked of you and I showed him your pictures, he said he likes you and he will love you to be his girlfriend since I know you didn't have any boyfriend yet I gave him your number and his parents also like you.
"Mum! Why would you do that without telling me I said angrily, thank God my phone was not in loudspeaker because Luhan would have heard what she just said .
"Mum I think I will explain......... I tried to talk but she interrupt me.
"Let me finish Temi, his parents also like you and they said they will like to seek your hand in marriage since we both know you didn't have anybody we accept said my mum.
"Mum!!! What the hell I said and hang up on her.
"TEMI what's the matter said Luhan, I quickly fake a smile and lie nothing love, I told my mom to buy me a dress when she is coming but she bought something else.
"He came to my side and said Temi that doesn't mean you should hang up on her or is there something else she told you he asked and I quickly said no.
" Temi please don't keep any secrets from me I hate it he said and was about to stand up. I draw him back to me and kiss him I won't keep any secrets from you I said when we parted.
"Okay dear he said and kissed my forehead, am coming let me go and take my car key so we can go out he said and went upstairs .
"Oh my God! How am I going to tell Luhan my parents have gave my hand in marriage to my dad's friend son I said feeling uneasy.

To be continued in season two..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.