MY FIRST LOVE (EPISODE 19)

LUHAN'S POV
" I lay on the bed thinking of Temi and I didn't know when I slept off. I opened my eyes and saw Temi stark naked trying to pick something on the floor. I couldn't control myself that's was why I cough.
" She picked up the towel and run back into the bathroom and have been banging on the door for the past thirty minutes for her to come out but she wouldn't listened, she just keep crying.
TEMI POV
"I can't believe he just saw me naked, I felt so ashamed of myself that I couldn't face him. I keep crying in the bathroom and he keeps begging the door for me to come out.
"Temi please am so sorry I didn't mean to look, I promise you I will forget it ever happened he said and I keeps crying more.
" Alright then, since you won't come am going back to sleep he said and left. I stamped my feet on the floor angrily and cried. After few minutes I gently opened the door and peek, I saw him fast asleep on the couch. I came out of the bathroom and this time I holds the towel firmly around my chest to avoid the incident repeating itself.
" I tiptoe to his closet and pick one of his shirt and tiptoe back into to bathroom to change into it. I put on the shirt and it was above my knees. I have no choice than to manage it since lovet didn't bring my pyjamas for me. I climbed on the bed and cover myself with the duvet and lay down.
" I looked at him and I see he looked uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, I called his name and he opened his eyes. Come on the bed I said. He climbed on the bed and lay down without facing me, I tried to touch him but I was scared of what he will say so I drop the idea.
"Lulu please face me I said and he didn't respond, I sit up and said like seriously and hit the bed with my legs but he didn't even face me.
" I climbed down on the bed and walked towards the door when he called my name. " Where are you going Temi he asked.
"Am going to your mum's room since you refused to talk to me or face me I said and attempt to open the door. He quickly climbed down from the bed and come in front of me.
"Temi you make me feel like a bad guy earlier that's why I didn't face you he said and hold my hand. We looked into each other eyes and I didn't know when we start kissing ourselves. He carried me in a bridal style with our lips still locked together and drop me on the bed gently.
" He unbutton my shirt and was about to pull off the shirt when I hold his hand. Lulu I need to tell you something I said with my shaky voice.
" Temi if you are not ready I will leave you he said and looked into my eyes. A tear drop from my eyes , I closed my eyes and summoned all my strength and said am not a virgin Lulu.
" Temi please stop crying that's not a big deal although have promised myself that I will be the one that will disvirgin my wife but no problem since fate doesn't give me that he said and wipe my tears.
" Did you have a boyfriend before he said and I turn my head saying No, then how did you lost your virginity.
" I was raped by my step dad I said with tears streaming down my eyes. He dropped my hand and said why didn't you tell me since all this days, why did you keep such a secret from me he half yell and I beg him to please low his voice.
" Temi that man took your pride away forcefully and you still allow me to accept his proposal he said feeling angry. I tried to hold him but he didn't allow me.
"Am so sorry Lulu that I kept such secret from you but that's in the past I said and kneel down in front of him. Please don't cancel the proposal am begging you I will explain everything to you I said and hold his hand with tears streaming down my eyes.
" I looked at him and his face was red like he was trying to keep his tears, I pull off my shirt and he laughed."Don't think I will get seduced by this Temi, I will make love to you because I love you not to ease my anger he said and cover me up with the duvet.
"He came down from the bed and went out of the room, I thought he was still angry with me so I lay down and let the tears flow freely. He came back inside with two glass of water and gave me one while he drank his own in one gulp. He looked at me and said I should drink up and I obliged.
"Can you now explain everything to me he said and I nod my head. I explained everything to him without leaving any stone untouch and he breathe down after hearing it. " I looked at him since he is silent and shift in front of him.
"Luhan I wouldn't have sleep in your room if I didn't want you, please don't make me regret that, I said and kissed him lightly on his lips. He looked at me and smile before he hug me and I kissed his ear.
"It tickles me Temi he said and laughed, he stopped laughing and moved closer to me putting his hand slowly on one of my thigh, I gasped at his touch as he ran his fingers up my thighs to my undies.
"We kissed each other and I help him out of his pyjamas until he was nude too. Our eyes never left each other's gaze, we took a moment and admire each other bodies
" It was like a whirlwind of emotions passing through our body, he kissed me and lavished my body like a goddess.
LUHAN'S POV
"You are so beautiful Temi I said kissing her neck and lay her back on the bed, I took her nipple into my mouth, as I suck on it, my teeth grazing it gently.
"L... ulu she moaned my name and I used my other hand to massage her second breast and she kept arching her back and moaning .
"I kissed her down her lips and finger her, she started moaning louder than before and I gave as much pleasure as her body desire.
"Her legs widen for me and she wrapped them around my waist and I gently but slowly entered her she gasped, she is so tight. I stay for a while before I started moving gently in and out of her as she moaned.
"As we kept going so did my thrust got harder, faster and deeper, we both moaned aloud until she came, I injected my seed into her. I kissed her lips which she responded too, panting heavily I rolled off her and lay on my back as we try to hold our breath.
" I love you " she whispered.
"I love you too, I replied and sleep took over her, I stare at her beautiful face and kissed her forehead. Temi no woman as ever moved me the way you did I said and pulled her on my chest.
"You will forever be mine I said and slept off.
TBC

Click here to read next episode

No comments

Powered by Blogger.