Diary of a Yahoo Boy(Episode 3)

Not long after the dinner with my friends, I could not sleep that night, what did my friends met by saying I have eaten from their pot, or I killing someone in my dream. Three day already I have not being able to do anything, sleep or even work; I was scared to even close my eyes. With a heavy heart I called my boss that introduced me to the work, whom also I am living with to explain clearly to me but his reply was simple: Are you a Man? If you so, wait and see first before even worrying yourself. After our discussion, he gave me something to drink and I was able to sleep that night, waking up, I decided to focus my mind on other things.
My next line of work was about dating (Come and Marry), I created a brand new page on Facebook, Skype account (old Skype Software Used that allows you to search for accounts) as a US Captain embarking on a voyage with destination to Africa, my job was to fool the ladies into thinking I was a real captain. I was given the name to use, the captain's video showing him on Skype chatting and even a video of his kids coming to see him chat, how they got this fake and compelling video that works with Skype I do not know, the video comes in handy when your lady ask for live chat.
I started well and after a month, I got a French lady that was into me, we chatted and discussed for another one month were I ask her to send me money due to problems I encountered with my ship, she later sent $10, 000. With excitement, I and my boss split the money in Ghana, I immediately sent NGN300k back home to my father, again I was dancing a new song, in the club that night, I met a lady by the name Bola, that night, we made love and she told me she had never met anyone that took her to that mood before. She also professed love to me, I was astonished as never in my life have I dated a lady so endowed as her; I can say for sure, she had everything.
The next day we drove home and she later found out I am into levels (Slang), she called me to be careful as I am on a dangerous path, she also told me secret things about my boss, but the money was so much to think about anything, don't worry, I told her. Later that night, I dream of a goat walking into my compound in Ghana, in the dream, I ran after the Goat and as I was about killing it, I woke up sweating profusely. In fear, I ran to my boss and woke him up about my dream, he congratulated me and told me I do not need those dating again, that the dream met I have been chosen and have the ability to command people to do what I want. He then ordered me to call the woman from France that Night which I did. Firstly, I asked her what was her account balance, shocking she told me, I then commanded her to go and pay half of it the next day, shocking, NGN15 Million was paid to my account via western union transfer. I was more than happy little did I know I have been officially welcomed into Yahoo plus, and even sign the contract with my actions. With that money I became the talk of the town, the next day, I travelled to Lagos, I was clubbing with celebrities, spending over 300k in a sitting, sleeping with white hooker whom I paid NGN150k per night, whenever I entered a club or place, I was called babaooo!!!
This Life, I do not want to stop, even while in Lagos, I called my French Job and told her to send me another money of about NGN5 Million which she did without stories, I was more than rich, I later had my own club in Lagos, Lekki area. My yahoo business was actually paying well, there was prosperity in my family, even my girlfriend was happy and we were doing well.
That same year in Ghana, after my stay in Lagos, I and my boss went for more training on Craiglist, Alibaba and parcel tracking job which became another big deal for us. With my gift of command and my boss with the brain, we were undefeatable, I was a role model in my society, and I was also to reckoned with when it comes to success in my field of study as a cover up. During our job on one of the Craiglist, serving as a fake real estate agent, my boss got an Indian Client, with my commanding power, I told him to send me $5, 000 , 000 dollar to acquire an apartment in US, which the man refused. So shocked why he was able to resist my power, I was told to meet the Voodoo Priest in Ghana, when I met him, he told me some dark spirit were after my life, that I have to go home and slap a dog in Nigeria to release the spirit into it and I should never slap anyone else. Easy that was I thought, on arriving Nigeria, Edo State, I went to my hometown in Uselu, surprisingly, whenever dog saw me, they started running, even the dog in my compound ran when it saw me, I even told my family to buy a dog for me and chain it, how the dog got out of the chain and ran when it saw me, I do not know.
Weeks after weeks, I could not find a dog to slap. After a month, I and my elder brother got into argument, and during the process, I slap me, Immediately, he ran mad and just a few minutes later, my boss called me the man has paid $2, 000, 000 million dollars as part payment.
Immediately, I started crying, I could not explain what happen to my parent, how my brother got mad, so I would not be called names, the next day I was off to Ghana to seek spiritual guidance about how my brother could be cured. In the midst of this entire trauma, the money was not on my mind. On arriving in Ghana, my friend was happy but I was crying deep down in me. Was my brother the goat? Is he going to die? This were the questions that bothered me, little did I know I was actually just stepping into the fire.
After the money was shared, I bought a house for Bola in Lagos and a brand new car, she was the biggest among her mates, for month, I was spending money in Lagos, bought a house in Lagos which Bola and I lived in. While in the mansion, I sent money for my dad to buy a house for himself, I was also told to start training my own boy in the business. This life was sweet even with the fact my brother was mad. While in Lagos, I was told to come back to Ghana for re-union and possibly make more money from Alibaba using our luck charm, other not in our group come to Ghana and suffer for year only to live with nothing, some make up 1 Million and later become broke. On arriving Ghana, that night, I was so tired and decided to sleep, then I dream again, in dream, I saw the same goat but this time, I ran after it and caught it and immediately woke up in shock.
This time, my boss asked me the next day if I had caught the goat, shocking, I said how did he know my dream, he then told me, my pot was broken in the Voodoo shrine and I would have to replace it. In fear, I asked how much it was; he laughed and told me it is about blood not money. What blood I asked, he laughed and laughed, in parable he said, it is about time he stop carrying the child he have being hunting for and the child become man and carry his own responsibility of brotherhood. Now, I was shocked and shaking in fear, which blood was I to pay with, I have been making so much money but no one told me about blood!
In pains I narrate the part four
.
To be continued..

Click here to read:



No comments

Powered by Blogger.