How To Hide Your Smile LTE Internet Router/MiFi Password From Displaying On The Screen

Hi Guys,
I have been a victim of this so many times 😡 I just got the solution on how to hide my Smile Router/Mifi password and I thought I should share with you all in case you are experiencing the same.
After subscribing to my Smile LTE device, my friends would just pick it up, press the button to see my Router password and before you know they are already browsing as if we all contributed to Subscribe to the Internet.
What rubbish! 😡😡
Am not selfish or greedy but with this recession in Naija, one just need to wise up and secure everything properly ðŸ˜‚😂
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION BELOW TO STOP YOUR SMILE ROUTER FROM SHOWING PASSWORD ON THE SCREEN
I think all Smile Router comes with the Default settings that always one to see the PASSWORD by just pressing on a button.
Well, this is all you have to do to hide or stop the password from displaying on the the device.
Let’s get down to business, check out the steps below.

STEP 1

Type or click http://192.168.10.1/ on your system and hit the enter button (Make sure it’s connected to the Smile network).
You will see a page like the one displayed in step 2 below.

STEP 2

Now, you have to Login to be able to access the Smile LTE Router Admin page.
Enter your password at the Top right side, beside the Administrator space. The default password is admin.

STEP 3

Now, click on Settings > Advance Settings > General SettingsGUI Configurations

STEP 4

Now, in the Display SSID/WIFI key – select Disable from the drop down & click on the Save button
That’s all.
We hope this solves someone’s problem.
Goodluck!

How Is The Smile Network In Your Area?

Drop your comments


Share this post with your Friends on
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.