My First Love [Episode 5]

Continues..
TEMI POV
(Laugh ) I can’t just believe it, is been two months now and those guy came every two days to anal raped my stepfather and he always land in the hospital.
” My mum has bribed the police so anytime my stepfather went to make report they never listened to him.” I begged my mum one evening to please stop the game that he has learnt his lesson in a hard because I felt pity of him, he was now lean and scared anytime he heard a knock on the door.
” Temi you can’t tell me to stop it, this man forcefully raped you, took away your pride and leave you in a pool of blood and you expect me to let it go Just like that said my mum angrily and I didn’t expect this coming out of your mouth.
” Mum I know but you know this is entirely your fault, if you heard listening to me when I wanted to talk to you and money wasn’t your first priority this couldn’t have happened in the first place. You are to be blame too mum i said and look into her eyes .
” Am so sorry Temi I know I have did you wrong , please find it in your heart to forgive this your useless mother she said with tears in her eyes and about to kneel down when I suddenly hold her.
” Mum is okay, you know this is not good for your condition , you are now seven months old please don’t cry again I said and hugged her from behind because of her baby bump.
” We are still hugging ourselves when my step father walked in and prostrate in front of us and it was dawn on us he is eavesdropping our conversation.
” Please forgive me he said crying I know am at fault and I deserved what you make me go through but believe me I have learnt my lesson in a very hard way. “Temi please forgive me and beg your mum for me I promise to be a good father and loving husband from now on he said and burst into a fresh tears.
” We were all crying and I stand up and lift him up and hug him saying I forgive you dad and he cried on my shoulder for five minutes and we both walked to my mum and hugged her.
TOLU POV
” To be honest I still love Ben but I love my daughter more and what he did make me another person .I was surprised when he came in and apologize for what he has done, he is the father of my unborn baby and I don’t have a choice than to forgive him even if the scars had heal but the mark is still intact.
” We hugged each other and I called Baddy to drop the plan.
BEN POV
” I was in the living room lying down on the couch when I heard a phone ring, I stand up and check whose phone was it and it was my wife phone. ” I called her name and there was no response so I decided to go and give it to her.”I was about to knock when I heard she and her daughter talking about me so I stopped on my track and listened to all there conversation and I couldn’t believe the girl I raped Was the one begging her mother to forgive me. I couldn’t take it any more I opened the door and prostrate flatly on the floor with tears streaming down my eyes.” Temi and her mother forgive me and I was the happiest man on earth.
ONE YEAR LATER
TEMI POV
” My mum has given birth to a bouncing baby boy, my step-dad love me like am an angel he cares for me, gives me anything I want and we are now best friend.
” I have gained admission into Babcock University with the help of my Dad I don’t call him step again. My mum resigned from her work to take care of her baby and have time for me too.
” We lived as a one happy family and am so glad everything is back to normal.
” Dad! Stop it you are embarrassing me I said to my Step-dad who refused to let the driver pack my loads into my hostel he was the one doing the job.
” You don’t have to worry Angel he said and smiled and I smiled back shaking my head . We both arranged my room before he left.
” I was on my bed resting when I heard a knock on the door, I sluggishly stand up and opened the door and was surprised to see my best friend Lovet standing in front of me.
” Will you stand there or hug me she said and I gave her hug before gesturing her to come inside.
” What are you doing here girlfriend I said feeling excited . I know you guys are surprised let me explain to you.
“Lovet was my only best friend when I was in secondary school, she was like a mother to me because she gave me a listening ear whenever I need her and she was like a sister to me” So back to the present.
” Temi I was so surprised when I saw you and your dad drive in to the hostel. I never knew you also gained admission into Babcock too said Lovet.
” We talked , gist like we haven’t seen each other for ages and I told her to moved into my room since I was the only one which she obliged too.
NOW ANOTHER CHAPTER STARTS IN MY LIFE.
.
To be continued

No comments

Powered by Blogger.