My First Love (Episode 11)

" I resumed back to school and lovet was very happy to see me. Why did you hang up on me said Lovet forming angry.
" Am so sorry love, my mom came in that time and I don't want her to know about it and you know how Inquisitive she can be I said pleading with my hand.
" No problem dear, how is your dinner party? Hope it went well? Temi you can't believe the guy you slapped..........
" Have seen him, his name is Luhan, the guy is actually nice you can never tell he studies oversea , he is handsome , caring and I love his smile. You can't believe he kissed me.
"Oh My God, Girlfriend I think you are falling for this guy see the way you are blushing. Am so happy for you but you have to tread carefully you know this is your first time you took a liking for a guy and I don't want you to get hurt. " I hope you told him about how your step father raped you said Lovet waiting for her response.
" I can't, how did you expect me to tell him that I was forcefully raped and I want him to approve my Dad's proposal , did you think he will give him the contract? After hearing the whole story.
" I will tell him when the time comes moreover he hasn't asked me out officially so I will have to keep my feelings to myself.
"Alright dear, I prepared jollof rice and plantain did you mind said Lovet going into the kitchen.
" Yeah, how did you know am feeling hungry I didn't eat anything before I left home, how is your boyfriend? said Temi.
" He is fine he sent his regards said Lovet has she brought the food and they both eat it together .
LUHAN POV
" We are at the dinning room eating potato chips and egg when my mom received a call ." Abayomi I have to go she said. Mum am coming with you.
" Am so sorry dear I forgot to tell that Bonnie is coming back from New York today and you are to pick her up at the Airport.
"I almost get chocked by the food in my mouth , Mum! why did you have to tell me now I said feeling angry.
" You came home late yesterday night feeling very tired and I didn't want to disturb you so how is it my fault , is better you dress up now because am sure is she is already waiting for you she said and took her car key and went out.
" What have I put myself into? I hate this girl for crying out loud , She always act like my girlfriend and I hate it.
"Bonnie was my Dad's friend daughter and we are neighbors when we are in Germany. She likes me so much and she always think we will end up together because of her Dad's relationship with my Dad. I have no option than to go and pick her up.
AT THE AIRPORT
"Lulu! She said and came to hugged me, have missed you.
"Get into the car I have a place to go I said and help her put her luggage in the boot.
BONNIE POV
"Why is Luhan acting like this to me, I came all the way here to express my love for him but he is giving me an attitude. I hope is not what am thinking she said to herself.
" I sent a text message to Temi that am on my way to see her and she replied me back I will be waiting for you. Am going to drop you at home Bon I need to see someone at my mom's school.
" I would like to follow you she feeling excited. Lulu are you seeing someone she asked looking into my eyes .
" Bon am not ready to answer any of your questions can you please let me drive in peace.
" Am sorry , just wait and see what am going to do to that bastard that wants to snatch you from me. Luhan you are mine and I don't mind becoming a devil to have you said Bonnie to herself.
TEMI POV
" Lovet has a lecture today so I was the only one at home when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly stand up thinking it was Luhan , I opened the door with smile but was shocked to see the person standing in front of me.
TBC.......... ..............
WHO DID YOU THINK IS STANDING IN FRONT OF TEMI?



Click here to read next episode

No comments

Powered by Blogger.