MY FIRST LOVE SEASON 2 (EPISODE 2)

TEMI POV
" Is been past 3hrs since they are in the operation theater , the nurse are Just running in out of the ward. We tried to ask them how is he doing but they keep repeating the same words "ma'am just keep praying.
"I have cried my eyes out that they are now red and swollen. Luhan's mum was busying praying while I keep pacing up and down the corridor with hot tears streaming down my eyes.
"My dad and Justin are sitting down with different thoughts going through their mind. The she-devil was sympathizing Luhan's mum.
11:30PM
"The doctor came out of the ward and we all rushed to him bombarding him with different questions. How is he doctor?.........
"Will you guys calm down please said the doctor half yell. I will like you to come and see me in the office he said and walked out on us while we follow him like a chick.
" We all got to the office waiting to hear the news. Am so sorry we lost him said the doctor.
"What!!!! I said and passed out while my dad and Justin keeps calling my name.
LUHAN'S MUM
"I can't believe my son is dead, I couldn't talk because of the shock I just stood there like a statue shaking from head to toe.
"Mum!!!! Said Bonnie who jolted me out of my thought, I looked at her with hot tears streaming down my eyes Bonnie Lulu is gone I said with shaken voice.
" I can't believe Luhan is gone just like that and is the fault of the Bitch I thought to myself with tears streaming down my eyes. I hugged Luhan's mum and we both cried on our shoulders.
"I was still crying on Bonnie's shoulder when my phone rings, I checked the caller and it was Luhan Dad.
"I picked up the phone feeling scared because I don't know how to break the news to him.
"H..... Hello I said.
"Woman I will advise you to keep your greeting, I just want to tell you nothing must happened to my son or not I will make you see hell he said angrily and hang up on me before I speak.
" How am I going to do I know how Luhan's Father can be when it comes to his son. He is going to kill me if he heard is son is dead I said and sat on the floor crying while Bonnie was calming me down with tears in her eyes.
TEMI POV
" I woke on the hospital bed receiving drips, I looked up and saw a nurse injecting some injection into the drip.
" I tried to stand when she holds me down and said ma'am you need to take it easy if you don't want to lose your baby.
"Baby!!! I said rubbing my stomach with tears streaming down my eyes. I need to tell Lulu am carrying his child please allow me to go I said with tears in my eyes.
"Please take it easy I can feel your pain but you have to be strong because of your baby said the nurse.
"I rest my head on her chest crying while she pet my back.
"I was still resting my head on the nurse chest crying when Bonnie barged in angrily.
" I hope you are now satisfied after killing him uhm? said Bonnie angrily.
"I sat down properly on the bed looking at her with tears streaming down my eyes.
" I will make you suffer , I will make you see hell until you give up she said angrily with tears streaming down her eyes.
" You are such a bad luck in his life and I............
" Will you keep shut your mouth you this evil wench said my dad.
" I will advise you to respect yourself and used the door said my dad pointing at the door or I will walked you out in a manner you won't like.
" She walked towards my dad and looked him from head to toe and hissed before she walked out.
" Dad! I said and he quickly walked to me while the nurse excused herself.
" I hugged him and cried on his shoulder dad Luhan is gone how am I going to live without him I said with my shaken voice.
" Take it easy love, me and your mum are there for you said my dad when he was interrupted by someone, we all turned and looked at who talked and it was my mum.
" Am so sorry love she said and came to hugged me.
M..... mu.... Mummy tell me he is not dead? Tell me am dreaming please I Said and looked into my mum eyes and I can see tears swollen in her eyes.
" Mum I need to tell him am carrying his baby I said touching my stomach and I can see shock written in my parents eyes.
"Temi I will advise you to keep this a secret from Luhan's mum till everything died down said my mum with tears streaming down her eyes.
" I burst into fresh tears and call luhan name while my parents keeps petting me.
TBC.....................



No comments

Powered by Blogger.