“Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life” – Actress Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee


Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee, the unpredictably soft spoken Shuwa lady from Borno state, used to be a household name in the Kannywood movie industry for having featured in many blockbuster films.
In this interview with DAILY NIGERIAN’s Mohammed Dunoma, Zee-Zee recalled her controversial relationship with the Rivers born musician, Timaya when she was in Lagos a couple of years ago.
When asked about any of her regrets in life, she replied:
Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya.
I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person.
I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot.

-->

No comments

Powered by Blogger.